Hey... Your author logo changed!

 Hello there, observant reader! 


Yes! My author logo changed last night. Before, it looked like this:

Ginger Li YA Author Logo



And now it looks like this!

Ginger Li YA Author Logo

I loved my old logo. It was moody, dark, and hinted at a touch of romance. Plus, the moon and triangle elements (which very celestial and magical) also reminded me of ice-cream... which is one of my favorite things in the world.  


The old logo felt perfect for an author writing her first YA fantasy series. 

Unicorns, dragons, magic, epic worlds, prophecies, and a once-in-a-lifetime love... that's what I tried to represent in my logo. (And if those sound right up your alley, check out my fantasy books. You'll love the series.)


But the old logo didn't feel right for a YA rom-com author.

Yes! While I put together a boxset for my Light and Fire Series, I'm currently also drafting a fun YA romance. I'm dipping my toes into the romance realm!


Will I now only write romance novels?

Probably not... but honestly, I'm not sure. We'll see how this book turns out. Fantasy will always hold a special place in my heart. It's what I loved reading as a child and young adult. But right now times are difficult (Ack, covid! Ack, election!) and I just need a happy ending. 

And I love romances because no matter what, there is always an HEA. (Happily ever after.)


So I hope you'll stick around me, dear reader! There's more in store coming up!


(And in case you're wondering, I created both logos in Canva. I love this free website! It's got all the bells and whistles without being too technical to use, which is perfect for someone like me!)


Happy reading!

~ Ginger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections on my Half-Blood Mage Cover + Diversity in YA fantasy Novels

Best FREE Graphic Design Websites for Authors

New Book Cover!