XOXO, Piper is coming out in a few weeks!


 

XOXO, Piper, the first book in my East Beach High Series, comes out in a couple of weeks. I'm so nervous and excited to share this sweet romance with all of you because it feels like quite a departure from my previous YA fantasy novels

2020 did a real number on me.  Several family members got sick with Covid and a few people passed away. I've always been an avid reader of fantasy, but this past year I found myself reaching for romances instead.

I needed stories about "normal" life and I craved a happy ending.

And that's why I wrote this new high school romance series. Each book shares the story of imperfect characters overcoming obstacles from their past to find swoon-worthy first love (with a lot of help from their friends.)  

I really hope you enjoy this series! 

(And if you love book soundtracks, I created this East Beach High Playlist on Youtube. It will give you all the best angsty-first-love feels.)


Read on, friends!

Ginger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Book Cover!

The Dating Pact comes out THIS June!

Best FREE Graphic Design Websites for Authors