Character Art: Lia and Kieren

Ever wonder what Lia and Kieren from my Light and Fire Series look like?

character art for Ginger Li Light and Fire Series




What do you think of character sketches? 

Some readers are really good at finding different models or actors to imagine as book characters. Personally, I don't picture anyone in particular when I read novels. My brain just doesn't work that way. I usually just get a general sense for how people look.

Maybe that's why I get so excited when I see character boards or character sketches. I love seeing artist's interpretations and admiring their skills.

Light and Fire Character Art:

These sketches of Lia and Kieren, the two main characters from my Light and Fire series, were done by my talented author/artist friend, Elena Shelst. Aren't they incredible?

I'm grateful for her skills and the way her art makes my characters come to life!


Want to further immerse yourself in the Light and Fire series?


Happy reading, friends!


character art for Ginger Li Light and Fire Series


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best FREE Graphic Design Websites for Authors

Reflections on my Half-Blood Mage Cover + Diversity in YA fantasy Novels

New Book Cover!