Spreading Some Holiday Cheer


Hi friends!

I published my first book on Amazon almost a year ago. It’s been a roller-coaster ride of ups and downs, but this past week I was excited to donate a portion of the money I made from book sales to this organization that helps victims of sex trafficking. 

If you’ve read my YA fantasy series, you’ll know that while it’s clean (very few swear words + a clean romance), several of the characters have to overcome difficult pasts. 

I’m a firm believer that life is both messy and beautiful. That's why I write my characters to reflect that truth and why I’m glad to support an organization that helps exploited children and young adults transition to a healthy and hope-filled life. 


Hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Now... I'm back to editing! 

And if you'd like to hear from me on a weekly basis, subscribe to my NL for snippets of my life, fun internet finds, a funny meme (or two), and free reads!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Book Cover!

The Dating Pact comes out THIS June!

Best FREE Graphic Design Websites for Authors